Virtual Fair 2021
Dates and Schedule
The schedule of events will be available closer to the fair.
There will be two rounds of judging:
- Preliminary Round: Projects will be scored by judges based on student submitted materials.
- Final Round: Judging interviews will take place via web-conferencing.
- All submitted materials will be available to judges prior to and during the interviews.
- Further details on how to join the web-conference will be available closer to the fair.
Materials to Submit for Judging
All materials will be submitted via the online registration portal.
Templates for all can be found on the Templates webpage and the registration site
- Research Plan
- Information on this is available when you register and add a project.
- Abstract (enter text in the registration portal and upload a pdf)
- Project Quad Chart
- 1 Page Summary of your project. Think of it as the introduction of your project to judges and your "elevator pitch".
- Template must be followed.
- Display Slides
- Template does not have to be followed, provided as a starting point.
- Only pdf files are accepted.
- Maximum of 12 slides
- Special Awards Form
- Available in the registration portal.
*Note, SRC Paperwork is required as part of project registration and is available within the registration portal.