Virtual Fair 2021
Dates and Schedule
The schedule of events will be available closer to the fair.
There will be two rounds of judging:
- Preliminary Round: Projects will be scored by judges based on student submitted materials.
- Final Round: Judging interviews will take place via web-conferencing.
- All submitted materials will be available to judges prior to and during the interviews.
- Further details on how to join the web-conference will be available closer to the fair.
Materials to Submit for Judging
All materials will be submitted via the online registration portal. (not yet live)
- Research Plan
- Information on this is available when you register and add a project.
- Abstract (enter text in the registration portal)
- Project Summary
- Display Slides
- Template does not have to be followed, provided as a starting point.
- Only pdf files are accepted.
- Maximum of 12 slides (Junior / Elem), 16 slides (Senior).
- Project Images with captions
- Can be a picture, graph or similar.
- Up to 6 images allowed.
- Special Awards Form
- Available in the registration portal.
*Note, SRC Paperwork is required as part of project registration and is available within the registration portal.