Crash Course: Measurements, Sensors and Data Logging
October 21, 28 November 4, 11, 18
- Online webinar series.
- Learn the skills to collect data for your project.
- How to measure your experiment and design.
- Learn about sensors and different sensor types.
- How does a data logger work?
- Learn to use an Arduino as a data logger.
- Receive the hardware to collect data for your project.
- All participants receive an Arduino, data logging shield and sensors to measure your projects!
- Open to students from the FRSEF and SEFMD territory.
- Students in the FRSEF territory receive the Arduino and sensors from the FRSEF at no-charge.
- Do I live in the FRSEF territory?
- Course is five 75 minute sessions via Zoom.
- Students who complete the course receive a certificate.
- Limited number of participants.
Application: Now - October 12 Register Here
Acceptance Decision: Will be emailed October 13
Orientation Sessions: 30 minutes via Zoom, participants need to attend 1 session
- Thursday, October 14 @ 7:00 PM
- Saturday, October 16 @ 10:00 AM
- Monday, October 18 @ 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, October 19 @ 6:00 PM
Crash Course Sessions: October 21, 28 November 4, 11, 18 @ 7:00 PM
- Arduino Download and Setup
- Grove Beginner Kit for Arduino
- Grove Accessories
- Sketches are in a .zip file
- Chromebook Users: Save the .zip file in a known location on your computer.
- PC & Mac Users: Save the folder in the Documents > Arduino folder. Unzip the CrashCourse_Jan.zip folder.