Crash Course: Measurements, Sensors and Data Logging
A comprehensive guide for learning about measurements and how to use an Arduino.
Follow the sessions to learn how to set up your computer for using an Arduino, how to communicate with the Arduino and example programs. You will also learn about sensors and how to utilize them in your projects!
- Arduino Download and Setup
- Grove Beginner Kit for Arduino
- Grove Accessories
- Sketches are in a .zip file
- Chromebook Users: Save the .zip file in a known location on your computer.
- PC & Mac Users: Save the folder in the Documents > Arduino folder. Unzip the CrashCourse_Jan.zip folder.